We’ve been plunged into how to utilize the different features in Instagram Stories as a major aspect of a continuous Instagram Story series. Instagram offers various devices to help make your accounts as fun as could be expected under the circumstances.
The funniest piece of these accounts is that they remain just for a time of 24 hours and vanish before long. Among them, one energizing element is Instagram Music, which introduces the capacity with added music to Instagram stories.
Be that as it may, when it was presented a year back it was accessible in select nations.
How to Add Music in Instagram Stories?
Since the Instagram Music feature has touched base on Indian shores and in the event that you don’t have the Music sticker, you can get to the component from the base of your screen before you snap a picture or video. Read on to discover how to utilize the Instagram Music feature:
- Create a new Instagram Story
- Select the sticker icon at the top of the screen and select the Music sticker icon
- Select a song and choose the portion of the song you want to play
- Click Done to add the song to your story
How to put music on Instagram Story before adding a photo or video?
You can likewise add a song to the Instagram story with the accompanying steps:
- Select the Music option next to the Hands-free option and from there the same song list appears.
- You can now click the song of your choice, select the time frame you want your song to appear for.
- Now take a photo or video, add the necessary filters you wish to add, post a story, and voila! It’s done.
So you can give it a try now and enjoy the new feature.