The next version of Google’s Android system will be called Android 9 Pie. The declaration was made by Google on Monday, where Sameer Samat VP of Product Management, Android and Google Play, reported the name for Android P through an authority blog post. In any case, the official release we exclude the greater part of the highlights that Google declared at Google I/O.
“The latest release of Android is here! And it comes with a heaping helping of artificial intelligence baked in to make your phone smarter, simpler and more tailored to you. Today we’re officially introducing Android 9 Pie,” Samat said in the blogspost.
It will utilize artificial intelligence to adjust to how you utilize the gadget. For example, Android will set screen brightness by concentrating your manual changes, as opposed to consequently changing to a specific level in view of surrounding light. Google has rehashed a year ago’s routine with regards to declaring the last form for its OS months before propelling its up and coming age of Pixel lead smartphones.
Android 9 Pie incorporates the accompanying features;
- Android 9 Pie will highlight Adaptive Battery, which organizes application in view of intensity utilization or power consumption, and Adaptive Brightness for the display.
- AI-driven App Actions, which foresee what you’ll do in light of setting.
- Slices, which culls data from most loved applications for display.
- Navigation tools, for example, a solitary home button, review design and smart text selection.
- Redesigned settings for everything from warnings to volume controls and taking screenshot.
- Computerized wellbeing features for example, App Timer, Do Not Disturb, and Wind Down.
On computerized wellness, Google commenced a pattern that Apple and Facebook have taken after.
Android 9 Pie is accessible on Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, will have the capacity to update their telephones to Android Pie, which is the last form of the OS. The Android 9 Pie update is around 1GB in the estimate. This should be possible by making a beeline for the Settings of your Pixel gadget and checking for Software Upates in the System Update setting.