Android Auto is an application that keeps running on most Android smartphones, yet it doesn’t complete a mess alone. It’s a greater amount of an alternate method to control an Android smartphone that is anything but difficult to utilize when driving. The thought is to make it easier to get into Android in the auto and utilize Google applications like Maps through a more appealing, more clear interface that doesn’t make extra diversions.
Like Apple and its associated auto application, Car Play, Google has software for interfacing Android smartphones to the dashboards of new vehicles. It utilizes a “card” allegory to portray its new design interface, which appears on an auto’s LCD screen.
In 2015, Google propelled its own auto infotainment framework named as Android Auto. In those days you needed an auto with Android Auto empowered infotainment framework to utilize it. Google has now launched a committed application for this and you can utilize this application with any Bluetooth empowered music system in your auto. It was propelled to make driving safe and simple.
- A smartphone running Android 5.0 or above.
- A smartphone mount in your vehicle.
- A car’s music framework utilizing Bluetooth or AUX connectivity.
How To Use ?
- To start with open Google Play store and download the application.
- Connect your smartphone with your auto’s music framework utilizing Bluetooth or AUX cable.
- Open Android Auto application and tap on Start.
- Review and acknowledge the security notice and the terms and conditions for utilizing Android Auto.
- Take after the on-screen prompts on your smartphone. In the event that you haven’t set up Android Auto previously, you should give the application access to different permission.
- Select the Bluetooth gadget you need to interface the application and tap on ‘Turn on’.
- Select the Android Auto application on the show of your car radio or infotainment system and take after the on-screen prompts.
- That’s it you are done.
Google Assistant is specifically coordinated with it, which implies you can get to the majority of a similar data you regularly would without retreating from the application.
The rundown of Android Auto perfect cars is very broad with almost 400 car models from various brands. You can look at the official rundown here.