Did you ever wish to remote unlock Windows PC utilizing Android fingerprint scanner? Presently with the assistance of an exceptionally secure applications, you would now be able to unlock your windows with your Android Remote Fingerprint Unlock application.
It was made by XDA member Andrew-X called Remote Fingerprint Unlock which gives you a chance to unlock any Windows PC by means of the unique fingerprint scanner on your Android smartphone.
This Script utilized AutoTools to verify your your fingerprint and Unified Remote to perform remote data sources, for example, a tap, swipe, and paste to unlock your Windows PC.
To get this element, you should simply pursue this means steps in the right order. Only an update, you should play with some 3rd party applications.
Remote Fingerprint Unlock Requirements
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow or later
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 PCs
- x86 or x64 architectures
Remote Fingerprint Unlock Free Features
- Remotely unlocking both local and online Microsoft accounts via Android fingerprint scanner
- 1 PC with 1 account for remote unlocking
- Wi-Fi Tethering support
Remote Fingerprint Unlock Paid Features
- Ads Free
- Can be used on multiple Windows PCs
- Can be used on multiple accounts per Windows PC
- It also support Wake-on-LAN
How to Install Remote Fingerprint Unlock ?
Its a very simple process. So let us have a look on to the step by step procedure to install Remote Fingerprint Unlock.
- First you have to install Remote Fingerprint Unlock from the Google Play Store on your android device and then install the right Windows Fingerprint Credential Module for your Windows PC.
- Once installed open the application installed on your android device and go to the Scan section.
- Now start the scan and wait for it to find your windows PC.
- Once it find the PC you can give a name or for paid version send a Wake-on-LAN packet.
- Then go to the Account section and enter the click on Add Account followed by the username and password for the account you want to remotely unlock.
- So now we have added the account successfully.
- Lock your PC and you will be able to find an new user called Fingerprint Unlock, in the lock screen if you are able to find the option Module Is Active, then you are able to proceed.
- Go to Remote Fingerprint Unlock on your Android device and select the Unlock option.
- Scan your fingerprint and if you have setup everything properly the you PC will be unlocked.
Note: Read the setup instructions and warning thoroughly for Windows Fingerprint Credential Module