It is highly recommended that you use the latest version of your Internet browsers to prevent any security issues and use the most up-to-date functionality.
If you want to find out what version of Chrome you have, open it and use it to rethink this page, then we’ll be able to tell you which version of Chrome you’ve got.
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Go to the following Web address.
- This will launch a webpage displaying the version of Chrome you have.
- Click on the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on Help, and then About Google Chrome.
- Your Chrome browser version number can be found here.
For Chromebook please follow the steps below;
- Click on the clock in the lower right corner of your screen.
Select the “Settings” icon (the gear in the upper row of the pop-up window).
- Find “About Chrome OS” on the bottom of the left-hand menu and select it.
- Follow any of the above measures and make sure to enjoy the new feature in the latest version.