Reddit is one of the most popular social news websites and forums that have a global audience of over 330 million including Reddit internet version and app. But, once you get into Reddit ‘s universe, there may be many reasons to quit. Therefore I am here for you.
If you are one of the millions of active monthly users in Reddit, read on to find out how to permanently delete your account if you feel that is the best thing for you.
How To Delete Reddit Account Via Browser?
- First go the official website of Reddit, reddit.com, and log in to your account.
- Then click on the top right corner of the screen that shows your User name and select User Settings option from the drop-down list.
- Now a new page will open up. Now scroll down and click on the Deactivate Account button available at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the Username and Password and check the box that confirms that “deactivated accounts are not recoverable” and click on the Deactivate button.
How To Delete Reddit Account On Phone?
- First open the Reddit app and tap the profile icon and then go Settings, scroll down, and tap the Help and FAQs button.
- A new webpage will open up, enter the term Deactivate account in the search bar and tap the search button.
- Now, Tap on ‘how do I Deactivate my account?‘ query from the results and select the link available on the newly opened page.
- Enter the username and password and select the Deactivate button after checking the box above.
Note : Please bear in mind that when you decide to deactivate Reddit account, all your data including your posts , comments and other stuff will be removed completely. If you have deleted Reddit account you will never be able to access it again.