Apex Legends have been a recently launched and free two-play fight Royale game that is created by Respawn Entertainment and distributed by Electronic Arts (EA). The Apex Legends download as of late hit more than 50 million clients a month ago, which is a totally amazing number.
Since the PC form of the game lives on EA’s Origin service as opposed to the prominent Steam platform, you may think about how to really get your hands on it and see what all the publicity is about for yourself.
Here’s the means by which to get Origin on your PC and download it on PC with the goal that you can start landing, plundering and utilising cool capacities in Respawn’s marvelous fight royal field.
Download Apex Legends On PC
Before initiating the actual download process for Apex Legends ensure that your Windows PC fulfills the minimum requirements to play Apex Legends.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- RAM: 6GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7730
- GPU RAM: 1 GB
- HARD DRIVE: 22 GB of free space
Before starting the genuine download process for Apex Legends ensure that your Windows PC fulfills the base necessities to play Apex Legends. In order to download Apex Legends on PC you need to install EA’s Origin platform on your PC.
- Open the Origin installer once prepared and pursue the means to get it fully operational.
- Sign in with your EA account, or create a new one.
- Hover to the Browse Games tab on the left half of the application and select Apex Legends.
- Click Add to Library and after that Download with Origin.
- Select your language, agree to the terms of service and select which drive you’d like to download the game to. Note that you’ll require in any event 22 GB of free space to install Apex Legends.
- Once downloading and installation is completed, you can launch the game by means of the My Game Library tab in Origin.
- That it you are done.