Hotstar is an Indian Entertainment app produced by Novi Digital. It is a cross-platform technology available on the Internet, Android, iOS, Fire TV and Apple TV Platforms with seamless viewing and HD quality content.
It is available in nine different Indian languages such as Hindi, Malayalam, English, Marathi, Gujarati, and available in USA, UK, Canada and India with no registration fees.
You can install the application using BlueStacks and Nox app player. The two apps are an Android App Player that seamlessly integrates the mobile platform on your computer device, in other words, enabling you to run Android apps on your PC.
How To Download Hotstar?
You can download and install any Android play store application using these apps.
- At first, install BlueStacks in Windows Or Mac PC
- Click on My Apps button in the app and search for Hotstar.
- You can install app from the search results.
- You would be prompted to login to Google account for the installation process to start.
The application will be downloaded once you login.
You can also Download APK file by clicking here and then install Hotstar on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
- Install Nox app player in Windows Or Mac PC and Search for Hotstar in the Android emulator.
- Install Hotstar on your Nox emulator by logging into your Google account and enjoy the live streaming of Hotstar videos.