You own an iPhone, however doesn’t possess a Mac?, No issue, In this article we will direct you on the best way to download and install iTunes for Windows PC.
As all of you know iTunes is a media player or a media library application which let the iOS client store and organize its music collections. Apple’s iTunes programming still speaks to the best quality level in moving information between your Apple gadgets and your Windows-based PC.
For Mac clients, it comes pre-stocked. For Windows, a client needs to download it independently. We’ll even enable you to ensure your music, photographs, recordings, and other media are distinguished by iTunes so you can begin getting a charge out of it immediately.
- Windows 7 or later with 64-bit editions, 1GHz Intel or AMD processor with support for SSE2 and 512MB of RAM.
- Minium of 400MB available disk space.
How to Download and Install iTunes for Windows?
- Open your default or favorite web browser and access the apple official website to download the iTunes for Windows
- Now as shown in the below screen you will be able to fine the button “Get it From Microsoft”, click the option.
- Then you will be moved to the Microsoft Store and there you need to click on the option “Get” to download it.
- Once the download is completed you just need to install the iTunes to you windows PC.
- Douple click on the download iTune setup and click on Next from welcome screen.
- Now click on install and Finish to complete it.
In the event that you kept running into any issues installing iTunes, you can discover more help by setting off to Apple’s iTunes Support page.