It’s formally difficult to download Android applications and games from Google Play Store to your PC. For instance, regardless of whether we can get to the Play Store from our PC browser it is almost difficult to download the file to your system since Play Store does not give that administration to Windows or Mac gadget clients rather they enable it to just for Android affirmed gadgets.
In this post, I will reveal to you the 2 method to download application and games from google play store to your PC
How to Download Android Application and Games from Google Play Store to Your PC?
Method 1# : Evozi APK Downloader
- Open Google Play Store and copy the Google Play URL of the application or game you need to download.
- Open Evozi APK Downloader site by browsing here and paste the Google Play URL into the box for downloading the application.
- When you paste the URL tap on the Generate Download Link button and then tap on the recently created green button and you will see the App file (Apk) will begin downloading into your PC.
That’s it the application has been downloaded to your PC. This is the method to download application and games from google play store to your PC.
Method 2# : 1Mobile Downloader
- Open Google Chrome Web browser on your computer and add the chrome extension 1Mobile Downloader. You add the extension by selecting the below button.
- Once the extension is added in the chrome browser you will be able to find an icon with a green, downward-pointing arrow in a white circle will appear in the upper-right corner of your browser window. If you are able to find the icon you can confirm that 1Mobile Downloader has been added.
- Now select the 1Mobile Downloader extension and tap on APK downloader.
- Find the free application that you are looking to download and type in the type the name or the paste the Google Play Store URL and clicking Generate Download Link.
- Then tap on the recently created green button and you will see the App file (Apk) will begin downloading into your PC.