Google rolled out the Android 10 on to Pixel cell phones on Tuesday, September 3 and will be accessible to other Android handsets in the not so distant future. Google is promising that it is “working with a number of partners to launch or upgrade devices to Android 10 this year.”
Android 10 Features Including the following:
- The greatest area of the focal point of Android 10 gives off an impression of being identified with client privacy. Clients will have the choice to confine an application’s location access to just when you are utilizing the application.
- Dark Theme which will obscure the interface, diminishing strain on your eyes just as sparing battery life.
- Google has made new tool that makes it workable for the share sheet to stack in a flash.
- This new version will have the Bubbles option which will show small circular, floating alerts on top of whatever it is you’re right now doing on your Android gadgets.
- Google is also incorporating a portion of the Depth captured innovation into Android 10, giving developers and device makers access to the picture and the Dynamic Depth captured close by it through new tools.
- Android 10 will also add gestural navigation to the Android platform.
The update, as the new reports indicate, will be taken off of each of the eight Pixel smartphones like Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL.
On the off chance that you claim a Pixel smartphone, you can go to Settings > System > System Update to update your device to Android 10.
Note : Before you install the update, remember to backup your photos, videos, contacts, and other important stuff. That is on the grounds that excluded issues could arrive anytime.