Facebook had reported a Dark Mode for its Messenger application at the F8 annual developer conference.
At last, Facebook has covertly revealed a dark mode of its Messenger application, however, initiating the element will make a couple of a larger number of strides than essentially getting to the settings menu.
Dark Mode gives the application a reversed, white-content, on-dark foundation look.
The shading plan makes it less demanding to peruse messages from the application at night. Facebook has included this component whimsically, as well: To get the dark mode option in Messenger settings, you must send somebody the crescent moon image.
Along these lines, let us examine how to empower the Dark Mode on the Facebook Messenger application.
- Make sure the Messenger app on your device is updated to the latest version.
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your smartphone and choose any chat interface that you want to have a conversation.
- Now in the chat interface, tap on the smiley face icon and find the Crescent moon emoji and send it in the chat thread.
- Then you will notice an animation with the Crescent moon emoji dropping like rain over your chat.
- When it is completed, a popup will appear at the top of the screen stating You’ve found dark mode!
- Select it, and you will be taken to the Settings page. You can then either turn on or off the so-called dark mode.
- If the dark mode is turned on, Facebook will display a message informing user that this mode is active.
Indeed, even subsequent to sending the Crescent moon image, on the off chance that regardless you don’t have the dark mode in Settings, at that point, please close the application totally and revive and pursue the means once more.
If still you can’t discover the option, at that point Facebook has not revealed the element to your account yet. In this way, you should hold up until the element is formally made accessible all inclusive.