Do you want to hide photos from Android gallery? yes, it is possible here is the cool trick. The Android operating system based on the Linux kernel, so the job is simple. We need to place them in a hidden Folder.
Two possible Methods – Hide Photos
1. Install File managers like ES File Explorer, Astro File Manager or any other file manager.Then connect your mobile to computer.
2. Create a hidden Folder starting with the period (.) Ex:.myhiddenfolder on your SD card.
3. Now move all the Photos to the folder and it will not appear anywhere in the gallery or not with Google pictures. Important this is you should remember the location where you have saved the Photos.
By using apps that built for it.
You can Pictures and videos with it.
1. Open Vaulty, then tap the lock icon at the top,
2. Tap an album,
3. Tap thumbnails to select files, then tap the lock at the top to hide them.
“Gallery Lock” hide pictures and videos and it is an app that is absolutely needed for protection of personal privacy.
• Hide Photos & Videos
• Stealth Mode supported: this feature hides a launch icon.
• Watchdog: After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes the photo of attacker.