Hike Messenger is a cross-platform smartphone instant messaging service which uses the internet for communication. Besides text messaging, users can also send graphical stickers, emojis, images, videos, audios, files, voice messages, contacts and location to each other.
Among iOS users hike is the better messaging choice than Whatsapp because it has built-in locking features. Touch ID, the sophisticated fingerprint scanner built right into the Home button, can be used literally to unlock the smartphone.
If you want Hike built on your Mac, you’re in the right place. Our tutorial allows you to easily install Hike Messenger without Bluestacks on your Mac.
How To Use Hike On PC?
- First you need to download and Install ARC Welder on Google Chrome by clicking here.
- Now icon of Chrome App Launcher will be automatically created on Desktop or you can access it by typing chrome://apps/ in address bar on Chrome.
- Then you can Launch the ARC Welder and start downloading Hike Messenger Apk.
- In ARC Welder click on “+” plus icon and browse to Hike Apk and select it.
- Now you also need to choose Orientation: Portrait or landscape, choose any of your choice.
- Finally Click on Test to launch the Hike app, success!
- That’s it, you can start using Hike on you Desktop.
So, you can just give it a try on on Windows or Mac computer.