Facebook is one of the most widely used and loved social media sites around the globe, allowing users to instantly connect through multiple ways. The website of social media helps a person to talk and post their views, images , videos and more.
You may have noticed that Facebook translates into English automatically posts which are in other languages. But what if you want to use the whole Facebook in a different language?
With more than 100 languages to choose from, Facebook would definitely endorse a language that you can learn. Within a few easy steps you can switch languages.
How To Change Language On Facebook On Smartphone?
- Click the Menu button at the top right corner.
- Now scroll down and click Settings & Privacy > Language.
- Select a language from the list; the language will change automatically.
Note: Follow the same steps to change the language back.
How To Change Language On Facebook Via Web Browser?
- Click the arrow on the far right side of the Facebook Menu Bar, to the right of the Quick Help question mark.
- Now select Settings at the bottom of that menu and choose the Language tab on the left.
- Click Edit next to Facebook language and click the down arrow underneath Show Facebook in this language, and choose another one from the drop-down menu.
- Click the blue Save Changes button to apply the new language to Facebook.
How To Change Language On Facebook Via News Feed?
- Go to your profile’s News Feed page. Look for the language menu on the right side.
- Choose a language from the list and click Change Language.You can change the language back again by clicking on it in that same box.
- Another option is to click the plus (+) sign to see all of the supported languages.
- Select a language from that screen to immediately apply it to your Facebook.
- Click Translate Facebook.
Facebook To Show Results From Wikipedia In Search Results
Facebook Messenger Rooms Allowing Up to 50 Group Video Participants
WhatsApp Business Now Allows Users To Sync Details From Facebook Pages