Facebook is one of the most widely used and loved social media sites around the globe, allowing users to instantly connect through multiple ways. The website of social media helps a person to talk and post their views, images , videos and more.
You may have noticed that Facebook translates into English automatically posts which are in other languages. But what if you want to use the whole Facebook in a different language?
With more than 100 languages to choose from, Facebook would definitely endorse a language that you can learn. Within a few easy steps you can switch languages.
How To Change Language On Facebook On Smartphone?
- Click the Menu button at the top right corner.
- Now scroll down and click Settings & Privacy > Language.
- Select a language from the list; the language will change automatically.
Note: Follow the same steps to change the language back.
How To Change Language On Facebook Via Web Browser?
- Click the arrow on the far right side of the Facebook Menu Bar, to the right of the Quick Help question mark.
- Now select Settings at the bottom of that menu and choose the Language tab on the left.
- Click Edit next to Facebook language and click the down arrow underneath Show Facebook in this language, and choose another one from the drop-down menu.
- Click the blue Save Changes button to apply the new language to Facebook.
How To Change Language On Facebook Via News Feed?
- Go to your profile’s News Feed page. Look for the language menu on the right side.
- Choose a language from the list and click Change Language.You can change the language back again by clicking on it in that same box.
- Another option is to click the plus (+) sign to see all of the supported languages.
- Select a language from that screen to immediately apply it to your Facebook.
- Click Translate Facebook.