To display and stream audio and video, multimedia, and RIA (Rich Internet Applications), built on the Adobe Flash platform, you need to install or allow Adobe Flash player again.
Make sure you downloaded Adobe Flash’s latest version and properly installed it on your computer, or updated it to its latest version.
If you are using Internet Explorer on Windows 10/8, then Flash is incorporated and Windows Update automatically provides the updates.
In this post, we’ll show you how to enable and disable the Adobe Flash for the Windows 7/8/10 and Mac Safari browsers on Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge.
To Enable Adobe Flash Player In Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome browser and type “chrome://settings/content” into the address bar and press Enter.
- Locate Flash player settings on the content settings screen displayed >> Select ‘Allow sites to run Flash’ >> Click Done to save the changes made.
- Click the ‘Manage exceptions‘ button , If you wish to add more sites that allow Flash Player and type in the site address >> then click ‘Done.’
To Enable In Firefox :
- Open your Firefox browser, click the three-bar icon on the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’. You can also key-press ‘Ctrl+Shift+P.’
- On the left side, click ‘Plugins’ in the screen displayed >>
- Select ‘Shockwave Flash’ >> choose ‘Always Activate’ in the drop-down menu.
- If required, you can disable it by just choosing ‘Never activate’ in the dropdown.
To Enable In Opera :
- Open a blank page in Opera >> Click the ‘Settings’ button on the left side menu bar >> Click ‘Websites.’
- Scroll down >> Click ‘Manage Individual plug-ins’ under ‘Plug-ins category.’
- Make sure you’re seeing a Disable button here if you are to enable your Adobe Flash Player.
To Enable In Edge browser :
- Open Edge browser >> Click the three-dot icon On the top right corner >> Click on ‘Settings.’
- Scroll down and click ‘View Advanced Settings’.
- Make sure the option for Use Adobe Flash Player is toggled on.
- Refresh your web page to view the change.
To Enable In Safari :
- Open your Safari web browser >> Click on the gear icon >> then click on ‘Preferences.’
- Click the Security Tab once the dialogue box appears >> click the ‘Manage Website Settings’ buttons.
- Select Adobe Flash Player and the choose ‘Allow’ in the dropdown >> Click on ‘Done’ to save changes.