Windows 10 users don’t get a lot of device support and when a company wants to release its software as a Progressive Web App it appears to be good news. Windows 10 now supports Instagram PWA. Instagram is now available for download on PC, one of the world’s largest social networking devices.
If you’re using a Windows 10 on ARM computer, like the Surface Pro X, you’ll probably see better results from the Instagram app, too.
So, we’re here with a quick guide to how to open Instagram messages on your phone.
How to Download and Install Instagram PWA Windows 10?
Whether you use a tablet, laptop or desktop running Windows 10, you can access the Microsoft store’s Instagram app. To do likewise;
- Open the Microsoft Store app and search for the Instagram app.
- Now click Get and Download.
- Once Installed, open the app and Login.
- Enjoy Instagram on your Windows 10 desktop
Using the Instagram website?
- This approach helps you to use Instagram on your PC without installing the app.
- Open your favorite web browser and type https://www.instagram.com/.
- You will then be automatically redirected to Instagram’s official website where you can sign in with your account and start using Instagram.
Note: This method will not allow you to post on Instagram.