Joox Music is free music streaming App for music sweethearts with a large number of tracks to tune in and furthermore download the most recent melodies for offline play.
Presently find incredible new music with exceptional playlists fit your taste and mood of mind whenever, anyplace. The jazz music application is accessible for Android platform.
Joox music is an altogether free streaming application conveyed to you by the Tencent group. In spite of the fact that the application is as of now accessible on all Android and iOS gadgets, it is sadly not formally accessible on PC or Mac at the present minute.
On the off chance that you are a JOOX Music client and need to utilize this solid music streaming application on your PC, you are perusing the privilege article. Here we direct how to download Joox Music App for PC on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP.
Download JOOX Music for PC?
Joox for PC/Laptop can be utilized, just by downloading Emulator. We would propose you to download Bluestacks App Player, since it is an exceptionally easy to understand emulator.
So first lets us have a look to examine how to download and install BlueStacks.
- First click here to download Bluestack and a exe file will be saved on your device.
- Click on the downloaded Exe file and Bluestack will start installing.
- During the installation process window pop of license agreement access and communication etc, read the instructions and click on the correct icon.
- Once the installation is completed open the Bluestack and signing with any of your gmail account as it is a one time setup.
Since we have Bluestack installed,lets view how to install Joox Music on your windows PC/Laptop.
- Open Bluestacks and type Joox Music on the address bar.
- From the search result click on Joox Music application and install.
- Once the installation is completed, open Bluestacks window and you will be able to find Joox Music app icon.
Now you can just enjoy listing to your favourite tracks.