It may not be that frequent, but rather there will be times when you have to mirror android screen to your PC. It might be to record your screen, play android games on your PC, watch movies or videos on a bigger screen, or even giving a presentation of an app or a document directly from your Android device.
Screen Mirroring is a route through which you can remotely share/mirror one gadget screen to another, for example, mirroring Android Screen on your PC or the other way around. In this article, we direct you on the best way to mirror android screen to your PC.
AirDroid is truly immaculate inside and out. No big surprise the entire Android people group suggests it. Aside from the screen reflecting for Android, the product likewise gives clients a chance to share files.
- Go to Google Play store and download the Airdroid app.
- Once installed open the applciation and create a new account.
- The application will display an IP address. Copy the address and paste it into the browser.
- You will now see an Airdroid web UI and click on the screenshot icon to establish the connection.
Mobizen is the ideal Android gadget Mirroring application which offers an advantageous method for gushing smartphone media from PC. The application lets you effortlessly get to call logs, photo, videos put away on the phone by means of a PC. The significant preferred standpoint is that it doesn’t expect you to install an application on any PC.
- First download and install Mobizen mirroring application on your PC and Android phone.
- done connect your device to PC via USB cable and allow USB debugging prompt on your Android smartphone.
- Open the Android application and sign in to and launch the mirroring software on windows and choose between USB / Wireless and log in.
- Tap on Start now in the pop-up to initialize the remote connection.
This expert application ApowerMirror performs well in sharing the Android screen with PC and controlling Android phone from PC. Clients may think that it’s simple and advantageous to show versatile games or videos on the PC. Furthermore, you can completely utilize console and mouse to control your Android phone screen from PC.
- First install the application on your PC and launch it.
- Once done, with USB debugging opened on your Android device, insert the cable to connect your phone with the desktop.
- You will receive a pop up window box to get confirmation about installing the application on the phone, click Accept to complete the process.
- Once installed click on Start Now to have the phone screen displayed on your PC.
You can utilize the great old Teamview application to cast your Android screen on your PC. Much the same as Airdroid, it’s free, deals with each stage and has no irritating ads.
- Install TeamViewer QuickSupport application on Android device and TeamViewer software for Windows systems.
- Open your TeamViewer and in the Home Screen locate and note down the unique TeamViewer ID.
- Switch to your Windows PC and open the TeamViewer software and locate the Partner ID section under Control Remote Computer.
- Now in the Partner ID box, enter the Unique ID that was displayed on your Android device. Click on Connect to partner option.
- Then in the Android phone click on Allow button in the alert message popup box to grant permission to allow the remote support.
- Finally click on Start Now button to establish a connection.
5.Vysor Mirror Android Screen
Visor is a moderately new application to rapidly mirror, cast or even control your Android gadget from the PC or Mac. Not at all like alternate applications, visor utilizes a Chrome application to cast your Android gadget to the PC.
Disadvantage with Vysor is the majority of its important highlights accompanies a cost.
- First Download the Vysor mirroring software as per the OS you are using.
- Once done connect your device to PC via USB cable and allow USB debugging prompt on your Android smartphone.
- Then open Vysor Installer File on your PC and the software will prompt a notification saying a Vysor has detected a device, tap on view to start mirror android screen to your PC.