Tech giant Microsoft has updated its Android Launcher app to version 6, giving the device a major visual redesign and an improvement in results.
Android Launcher NEW FACTS
- Improved performance: Now Microsoft Launcher loads faster, uses less memory, is more reliable on batteries, and provides fluent animations.
- Dark theme: Reduce eye pressure when using your phone at night or in ambient low light. This feature is consistent with the default dark mode settings on Android.
- Customizable icons: Give a consistent look and feel to your screen, with custom icon packs and adaptive icons.
- Landscape mode: Microsoft Launcher allows horizontal and vertical orientations to improve the viewing preference.
- Beautiful wallpapers: Every day enjoy a fresh new wallpaper from Bing or choose your own pictures.
- Personalized news: Keep updated. The personalized news feeds notifications with top trending stories during the day, making it easy to stay on top of what’s important to you.
Android Launcher Requirements
- Mobile to support version 7.0 of Android or higher
- Google Play Store allows you to access Microsoft Launcher. Microsoft Update to download must replace the existing app. Windows Launcher on the Android phone does not mimic the home screen of the user’s Device. Google Play also allows users to buy and/or update any new software.
For Microsoft, the Launcher app has always been an exciting project, offering the business a foothold on the world’s largest smartphone network, and a place to explore how Windows is integrating with Android.
Click here to download the application from Google’s Play Store.
Last year, the tech giant announced the Surface Duo and said the device, which runs on Android, will arrive at the end of 2020.