Microsoft has recently released a new WinUI (Windows UI Library) website to assist in the development of Windows 10 and Windows 10X software. The website offers more information about the different advantages of modern libraries in creating Applications. WinUI enables developers to access and use NuGet packages for Fluent settings, styles, and other UWP XAML settings.
Following are the couple of features WinUI Website;
- It enables the development of new, seamless UIs that feel easy to use on any Windows device.
- It’s powered by a highly optimized C++ core that delivers blistering performance, long battery life, and sensitive interactivity demanded by skilled developers.
This will never push you to upgrade to a new version when you like.
- This offers a state of the art UI system for all Windows programs for both Win32 and UWP.
- You can write your app and see it run as-good-as-native on Windows, other operating systems, and the web in a number of languages.
- With detailed documentation, videos, blog posts, and monthly Community Calls documented where you get answers to your questions, WinUI is rich in educational materials designed to empower you and your development decisions.
“WinUI makes it easy to build modern, seamless UIs that feel natural to use on every Windows device. Microsoft’s idea is to have all applications in Windows to use the WinUI library in the future. It adds that WinUI Embodies Fluent Design to enable intuitive, accessible, and powerful experiences and the latest user interface patterns.” as mentioned in Microsoft official website.