On 13 November the Motorola RAZR 2019 foldable smartphone will be unveiled. It is anticipated to be a revamped version of the 2004 classic RAZR V3 flip phone. The 2019 Moto RAZR is tipped to feature a versatile monitor and a clamshell build.
The 2019 Moto Razr, once unfolded, has a tall 6.2-inch OLED screen with 876×2142 pixel resolution. There is a significant protruding lip at the bottom of the screen which houses the fingerprint reader.
Motorola Razr Foldable Phone Highlights?
- 6.2-inch flexible OLED HD+ (876×2142 pixels) display that has a 21:9 aspect ratio.
- OLED HD+ display panel can fold completely in half and secondary 2.7-inch (600×800 pixels) Quick View display on the cover that can be used to capture selfies, view notifications, and control music playback.
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, paired with 6GB of RAM.
- 16-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture that doubles as a selfie when the phone is in folded state and 5-megapixel camera on top of the main display notch.
- 128GB of onboard storage.
- Android 9 Pie.
- Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C.
- 2,510mAh battery and ships with an 18W charger in the box
- Motorola Razr measures 72x172x6.9mm in the unfolded state and 72x94x14mm in the folded and just 205 grams.
The price of the Motorola Razr (2019) in India is Rs. 1,24,999 and will go on sale starting April 2. Pre-orders for Motorola Razr (2019) are online. On purchase of the Razr (2019), Motorola offers Rs. 10,000 cashback on Citibank debit and credit cards, and up to 24 months of’ no extra cost’ EMI.