Once Apple brings a new product to the market, there is always plenty of hype and excitement, and this time is no exception. Apple has now introduced a range of new technology and design features to make the latest iPhones their best.
This guide provides you with the essential information you need to know about these brand new devices so you can determine whether to invest in an upgrade.
- The new A13 chip from Apple is reported to be the “fastest CPU and GPU in a smartphone” running about 20 percent faster than the A12 in the 2018 models. The chip makes the Face ID functionality about 30 times quicker and supports multiple unlocking angles.
- There’s also a new U1 sensor – R1 or ‘ Rose ‘ that helps the iPhone to more accurately detect its position in 3D space.
- The new iPhones will have an hour longer battery life compared to their predecessors, for example the iPhone 11 Pro will have 4 more hours, and the iPhone 12 Max will have 5 more hours.
- A18W fast-charge power adapter is also included in the range and can charge on a wireless charging mat. The new iPhone models will use Lightning charging instead of USB-C, while iPhones 2020 may be using USB-C.
- The iPhones support Wi-Fi 6 and Gigabit-class LTE while the Pro versions support up to 1.86Gbps speeds. The feature much awaited is the compatibility of the forthcoming iPhones with eSIM and dual SIM.
- With Liquid Retina LCD Display and Super Retina XDR Display, the iPhones come with wide color support and True Tone. For an HDR experience and a 2 million-to – one contrast ratio, Apple claims to be the brightest display yet.