When you delete a record, Android doesn’t really expel it from your storage drive. Rather, it just denotes that space as unfilled and imagines the record doesn’t exist any longer.
Playing out a factory reset is dependably a smart thought; however, it may not generally be sufficient.
Factory resets return a gadget to its default state. Furthermore, in spite of the fact that the dominant part of the information gets erased along these lines, little bits of data like media, email and so forth may stay in the internal memory.
On the off chance that you are intending to offer your Android telephone to somebody, you will need to ensure that every one of your information is cleaned off.
You have to ensure that every one of the information on it is safely eradicated and the gadget is digitally wiped clean.
- Encryption changes over information and data put away on a Smartphone into a cryptic configuration before factory reset is started. Without legitimate decoding, the information just seems, by all accounts, to be a distorted chaos that has neither rhyme nor reason. So as to empower the same, if you don’t mind going to go to Settings -> Security -> Encrypt phone.
- Google has embedded a service called Android Device Manager on every compact gadget fueled by Android.
- When you turned it on, at that point you can delete Android phone remotely to secure your protection not being seen by others.
- Google presented FRP in Android 5.0 Lollipop as an additional layer of security. On the off chance that you have FRP empowered on your phone, at that point after the processing factory reset you’ll be invited to enter the username and password for the last Google account that was enrolled on the gadget. On the off chance that you don’t have those subtleties, at that point the phone will remain locked and you can’t obtain access.
- You can likewise utilize any best third party Android Eraser application like SafeWiper or TunesBro to permanently remove the data from an android gadget.
So, just follow any of these steps before selling or if the phone is lost/stolen.