PiFinger used to decide if the system we are associated for is opened by Wifi-Pineapple. Moreover, the tool analyzes the wireless networks you have previously connected and gives you a security score.
- Manufacturer’s MAC address details.
- Default HTTP Port (1471)
- Default hostname details for wifi-pineapple.
- Is this network opened by pineapple?
- Have you been connected to insecure networks before?
- Logging ( #f03c15 Wireless Security Score) (time, mac, SSID, score, is_pineapple).
- Modules: time, termcolor, sys, commands, interfaces, os
- OS: Kali, Ubuntu.
- Python Version: 2.x.
Working with pifinger
git clone https://github.com/besimaltnok/PiFinger.git
Install Python library(s):pip install -r requirements.txt
At the heart of the WiFi Pineapple is PineAP, a propelled suite of wireless penetration testing tools for reconnaissance, man-in-the-center, tracking, logging and detailing.
Utilizing our unique hardware design, PineAP is the most effective rogue access point suite available.
Download tool here
This project is coded by Besim ALTINOK