PUBG Mobile has at last gotten the much anticipated Vikendi snow map combined with some other new highlights.
Be that as it may, the guide wasn’t accessible for playing, yet now the organisation has released another refresh named PUBG 0.10.0.10127 with a size of 3MB. Starting at now, the Vikendi snow beta version will be accessible for every single Mobile client to appreciate.
When clients have 3MB updated, clients should once again download Miramar and Sanhok maps on the off chance that they need to play them.
In the event that the players have just downloaded the guide, Miramar will require an expansion 0.6MB download and Sanhok will require a 0.2MB download.
Features of PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map
- Clients will inspire an opportunity to ride the Snowmobile which explores effortlessly on the icy ground.
- Players would now be able to gather all day by day mission awards on the double and another layout is included for players with large hands.
- Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Gather bells from all Classic mode matches and trade them for remunerations at the occasion center.
- Included Lucky Treasure, a component that allows players to get the up-gradable weapon complete Glacier – M416 when they complete day by day missions.
- Vehicle tracking and impressions presented in PUBG Vikendi Snow Map. Despite the fact that the impressions vanish sooner or later and Players may now report suspicious conduct while spitting in the wake of passing on.
- Those players who over and again leave coordinates directly in the wake of beginning will currently be banned from discovering matches for a timeframe.
With the expansion of Vikendi, PUBG Mobile presently has a sum of four maps – Erangel, Miramar and Sanhok. Vikendi map the new snow 6×6 guide alongside an elite snowmobile vehicle.
Players will likewise have the capacity to have a snowball battle on Vikendi’s spawn island.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 additionally conveys numerous different highlights to PUBG Mobile. Another significant update coming to PUBG Mobile in December is cross-server matchmaking.
This element will give players of a similar level a chance to will have the capacity to coordinate with others on various servers.