The popular Facebook-owned messaging app WhatsApp is working on a self-destructing message for individual chats. The feature is now rolling out to beta users of Android and should very soon hit all users.
In individual chats and community chats, messages can be removed and the feature is available on the Android, iOS , and Windows platforms. Instead of the deleted message, the Whatsapp unsend messages function comes with caveats as recipients discover that you have deleted a message as “This message was deleted” is shown.
Before that, you should realise that the function helps you to remove sent messages from WhatsApp. There is a time limit of one hour for the Remove Messages feature, after which you will not be able to delete messages.
In the Google Play Store Android marketplace, there are many applications that clone WhatsApp messages until they are deleted. Unfortunately, you are also unable to read deleted WhatsApp messages on your iPhone.
How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages?
Follow the following steps to restore deleted WhatsApp chats:
- For Android device Uninstall WhatsApp and install it again from Google Play Store
- Then agree to Terms and Conditions and enter your mobile number along with the country code in the next step.
- Now you will be presented with an option to restore chats from a backup.
- Click on the restore option and your WhatsApp chats will be restored.
How to read deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android Using 3rd Party Application?
You need to take these basic steps to read the WhatsApp messages that have been deleted:
- Download and open the WhatsRemoved+ app from the Google Play Store
- Set up the app after downloading the app and grant the app the appropriate app permissions.
- Now, to save the updates from the selected applications, you have to pick the applications that you want WhatsRemoved+ to follow. In addition, the app will ask whether you want it to detect and save deleted files or not, and you need to choose the option ‘Yeah, save files’
- The app is set for you to view deleted messages from the different apps you choose until all the permissions have been issued.