You can often fix problems by resetting your browser to its default state. Modern web browsers such as Firefox, Safari and Chrome do include the option to reset browser-hijacking adware quickly.
The operating system you use like Windows 10/8/7/XP / Mac doesn’t matter. In all operating systems, the process for resetting is almost the same.
Please follow the instructions as per the web-browser you are using to restore an Internet browser to default settings;
How to Reset Firefox?
- Click the Menu option that looks like three stacked lines at the top right of the browser window.
- Now click the Question-Mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu and then click Troubleshooting information in the slide-out menu.
- Finally click on the Refresh Firefox button at the top right of the new Web page and click Reset Firefox in the confirmation pop-up window.
How to Reset Chrome?
- Open Google Chrome and type chrome://settings in the address bar and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Now at the bottom of the Settings page, click Show Advanced Settings and then click Reset browser settings.
- Finally click Reset to finish.
How to Reset Safari?
- Open the Safari browser and in the top-left corner of the browser window, click the Safari logo to open the Program Menu.
- Now click the Reset Safari option in the menu and then check each available box in the reset window.
- Finally click the Reset button to reset Safari back to its default settings.