As per the news, Samsung Galaxy J6 is reported to have begun receiving its Android 10 update. The Galaxy J6, along with the Galaxy A6, Galaxy A6 + and the Galaxy J8 with Android 8.0 on board, was launched in May 2018.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Specifications
|Processor||Exynos 7 Octa 7870|
|Internal Storage||32 GB|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Rear Camera||13 MP|
The update rolls out initially in Panama. Nevertheless, it is expected to be available in the near future on other markets like India.
The Galaxy J6’s Android 10 update is officially bringing in One UI 2.0. A comprehensive update change log is not available at the moment, but you can expect it to bring in the regular goodies for Android 10 and One UI 2.0.
Following are the changes you can find after updating to Android 10 on you Galaxy J6;
- Improved adjustment of image, text and color for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, icons, and alarms when on Dark mode.
- Clearer app icons and interface colors with improved title and button layouts to reduce unused screen space.
- Animations improved with a playful touch and new navigation gestures incorporated.
- Work more easily, with limited finger movement on large screens.
- New One-handed mode control options: Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- Hear speech live, and show it as a text.
- See text against wallpaper more clearly, as One UI automatically changes font colors based on light and dark areas and color contrast.
- Monitor the playback of music and videos on your computer, and other apps.
- Test and directly monitor your Smart Things devices from the Fast Stand.
- Options to display a fingerprint icon when the screen is off have been added. Once the Always On Display is shown you may opt to reveal it anytime you press or leave it available.
- The consumption graph for the batteries now offers more accurate details.
- Set goals for keeping your phone use in check.
- Using the Focus mode to help avoid distractions from the screen.
- Keep an eye out for new parental controls for your children.
- Added the capability of editing the modes that appear at the bottom of the page.
- Get more details from the app bar, and install Galaxy Store add-ons to get even more features.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts you delete will linger in the garbage for 15 days until they will be deleted permanently.
- Stickers may be attached to a date without the development
of an event and the use of ringtones for event warnings.
- Set location-based reminders and exchange reminders with your family community and other social groups for a limited period of time.
- Created a Trash feature that allows you to restore files if you delete anything wrong.
- To concurrently copy or transfer several files and folders into separate destinations.
If the notification has not been received, you can search for it manually by going to your device’s Settings > Software Update menu. Your computer should be charged with a secure Wi-Fi network at least 50 per cent before starting the update.
WhatsApp To Limit Message Forwarding From Today
Google Publish User Location Data to Tackle COVID-19 Pandemic
YouTube New Feature Called “Shorts” To Rival TikTok