Google has begun pushing out the most recent Chrome 77 browser update to all gadgets running Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, and Windows. While there are numerous visual changes to Chrome this time, Google is acquainting another send site webpage with devices feature.
Probably the best features give you an approach to rapidly shoot website pages starting with one gadget, then onto the next. The technique to send a web page starting with one gadget, then onto the next utilizing Google Chrome contrasts relying upon whether you’re utilizing a desktop or smartphone.
In any case, you’ll need be marked in to your Google account on the majority of the devices you need to utilize.
How to Send a Tab From Chrome on Smartphone?
- Open the Menu option in the top-right and click on Share.
- Now click Send to your devices and select the device you want to send the web page you’re currently on to.
- Then you’ll get a notification on your other device that you can click to open the page.
How to Send a Tab From Chrome on Desktop?
- First highlight the URL you want to share and click the laptop icon and select the device you want to share it to.
- A popup will alert you that a page is being sent.
- Now you’ll get a notification on your other device that you can click to open the page.
You can get the latest Chrome 77 update by navigating to help > about Google Chrome in the browser to check for updates.