WhatsApp is a standout amongst the most well known applications. It makes communication as straightforward as including the right number of anybody on the planet. The instant messaging platform has a fundamental capacity of sending a message to your contacts. Be that as it may, would you like to think about how to begin a WhatsApp chat without sparing the number in your smartphone contact.
With over a billion every day dynamic client using this platform of sending texts, images, videos and so on to keep in contact with their friends, family, colleagues, and relatives, the application legitimately merits this accomplishment.
WhatsApp accompanies a Click To Chat feature that enables clients to start a chat with somebody without having their phone number spared in your smartphone contact. Yet, ensure you have the number of the individual you need to chat.
In order to do that WhatsApp will allow you to create a link to start the chat. So let see the step by step instruction on how to start a WhatsApp chat without saving the number in your smartphone’s contact.
- Open your preferred browser on your smartphone.
- Use the link https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone= and enter the phone number you wanted to chat including the country code, but without the + sign.
- Once done press Search or Enter on your smartphone.
- Now you will get a pop up windows asking if you want to send message to that number, so please click on Message.
- You will be redirected to WhatsApp screen with chatting window.
This option only works for inciviatal WhatsApp chat and not for group. Also the number that you wanted to chat should have the WhatsApp configured for it, else you would get the error message as below.
Hope this was a useful tip.