Google Hangouts is among the most commonly used video calling platforms. Hangout users can do audio call, video call, text chat, and screen sharing.
In many cases, you may need to share your screens, particularly when resolving a system technical problem or when an issue arises while using any applications.
Not only that, users can share their monitor to show videos, reports, other presentations documents, client calls or classes and demonstrations.
Freelancing jobs often involve screen sharing to illustrate and explain their work. You can also share the screen with multiple users.
Shared screens will be shown to all web, Android, and iOS app meetings participants.
Here’s how you can use the Google Hangouts Meet sharing feature to share your screen with single or multiple users.
- Open up the Hangout application first on your device.
- Click on the Compose Button and then Tap on New video call button.
- Now select all the users you want to join and click on video call button
- Then locate and select the Share Screen button in the left panel, mostly the third one from the top.
- Finally select the Desired Screen you want to share.
- That’s it Video call participants can now see your screen including your mouse pointer.