Gaming company Razer is getting into the smartphone business
Razer, the maker of high-powered gaming laptops and accessories, has now endeavored to restore the gaming smartphone once again.Indeed, in light of its specifications, the Razer Phone, which the company announced Wednesday, could helpfully beat Apple’s iPhone X, Google’s Pixel 2, Samsung’s Galaxy gadgets, and other top smartphones, when it comes to performance.
The Razer phone, obviously meant for gaming packs with extremely powerful hardware that outshines lots of android flagships.
Razer had acquired Nextbit earlier this year, revealing plans to foray into the mobile phone segment. The Razer Phone looks similar to the Nextbit Robin, which was launched in India in 2016.
Super-Powerful Razer Phone: Specifications & Features
- The smartphone comes with a 5.7-inch Quad HD display with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution and Gorilla Glass 3 protection and a 120-hertz refresh rate.
- It runs on Android 7.1.1 out-of-the-box and assures Android Oreo updates in the future.
- the Razer Phone with 8mm thickness and weighs 197 grams has thicker bezels on the front and overall form factor.
- The Water resistance phone uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 paired with 8GB of RAM, which is equivalent to the amount of memory that comes in many PCs.
- It has 64GB of built-in storage supports expandable storage up to 2TB via a microSD card.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, and Near Field Connectivity (NFC). The smartphone, which skips the 3.5mm audio jack, is powered by a 4,000mAh battery with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge support.
- Dual front-facing speakers that are certified to meet Dolby’s Atmos high-end audio standard. Each speaker is powered by its own dedicated amplifier.
- A dual-lens rear camera system, with each camera offering 12 megapixels of resolution. The system includes both a standard wide-angle lens and a 2x optical zoom lens, similar to both the iPhone X and the Galaxy Note 8. The camera supports Phase Detection Auto Focus, and is coupled with a dual LED flash and 8-megapixel front camera.
- A fingerprint sensor on the power button, which is located on the side of the device.
The smartphone will be available in North America, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, Denmark and Sweden via the Razer.com website and in United Kingdom as of now.
The Phone’s $700 (approximately Rs 45,000) cost is less expensive than that of a considerable lot of the most recent lead smartphones. Combine that with its specs and power, and Razer’s gadget offers more value for the money than the $950 Galaxy Note 8, the $700 iPhone 8, the $800 iPhone 8 Plus, or the $1,000 iPhone X.
Undoubtedly, the Phone some of the key features those phones offer. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you would prefer not to spend more than $700 — and regardless of the possibility that the simple game you play -it could be an awesome option.