Snapchat is still supremely popular and everyone is hooked on to it. After the update in 2018 the most popular application Snapchat was ripped by the people.
The features include putting Snapchat Stories from your friends on the Chat/Friend screen and there’s a new algorithm that’s supposed to order your friends with you speak to most.
Also, swiping right of the Camera screen will bring you to Discover, which now has a full-screen, vertically-scrolling layout.
While people still love the idea of Snapchatting their whole day out, it’s time to face it. Snapchat isn’t quite the social media juggernaut it once was.
How to Delete Snapchat Permanently?
Users have 2 options to delete the Snapchat;
- First Open the Snapchat application on your Android Or iOS device.
- Click Bitmoji (Your own personal emoji) to View the account details.
- Now click on Setting Options and then click Help Center.
- Go to My Account and Security Options.
- Then Go to Account Information and Click on Delete My Account Option.
- You are done!
- Open Snapchat.com on any of your favorite browser and login
- At the very bottom of the page under Community section click on Support.
- Now click on My Account and Security and click on Account Security.
- Then Click on the Option Delete My Account.
- Now login to your account with the Credentials and you are done.
Snapchat will keep all your data for 30 days, just in case you want to return. If that is the case, simply log back in to reactivate your account.
After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted. This means that your account, account settings, friends, Snaps, Chats, Story, device data, and location data in our main user database will be deleted.
So, you can go ahead and follow any of the mentioned steps to delete the account permanently.