Snapchat is one of the most popular platforms for social media. On both Android and iOS devices, you can easily install and use it.
The ability to create and send Snapchat Streaks to different friends is something we can never get tired of, and this gives us even more reason to stick to the photo-sharing app
Unfortunately, this application is available only on Android and iOS, there is no official use of application on PC. But if you could connect the application to your PC and/or Mac, would it be really cool, right?
Well, there’s a way, in fact. Now you can enjoy Snapchat’s advantages on a PC.
How to Use Snapchat on PC & MAC?
The only way to run application is to use an Android emulator on a Windows PC.
Bluestacks 4 is one of Android’s most famous and perhaps the best-optimized emulator performing as an Android phone. So here’s how Bluestacks 4 emulator can be used to download and install the official Windows Snapchat app.
- Download the Bluestacks 4 emulator and install the .exe file on your computer.
- Once installed sign-in with your Google account on Bluestacks 4 and next open Playstore and search Snapchat.
- Install the application and you are ready to use Snapchat.
The process of getting Snapchat on Mac is close to having it on a Windows PC:
- From the Bluestacks website you are required to install Bluestacks emulator, same as we did for Windows PC.
- Follow the steps mentioned previously as the various prompts appear on the screen after the installer is launched.
- Sign in with your Google account, download Snapchat for MAC, and you are good to go.
I hope the aforementioned steps to get Snapchat on PC helped you to get the most popular app on your desktop!