The tech giant Google has helped us to disentangle your online life from email and online storage to news and digital maps. Be that as it may, the search giant can likewise assume control over your TV with its Chromecast.
Chromecast is a gadget that you plug into your TV’s HDMI port, powered by a USB cable. Utilising your smartphone or PC as a remote control, you can utilize Chromecast to get to video content from Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, the Google Play Store and different services.
Amazon quit selling streaming devices that don’t bolster its Prime Video streaming service, however, it is as yet accessible straightforwardly from Google, as well as Flipkart, Walmart, Best Buy, Target and Staples.
While the gadget is practically plug and play, there are a couple of tips and deceives that can make throwing progressively supernatural. Here are five things you didn’t understand you could do with one of Google’s dongles.
- Chromecast requires a strong Wi-Fi connection to provide streams that don’t buffer while streaming a video. But not everyone has a super-fast Wi-Fi network in their home, so for those Google now has an Ethernet adapter for Chromecast.
- Connect an Ethernet cable that’s also connected to your modem to that Ethernet port, plug the USB end of the adapter into the Chromecast, attach the Chromecast to the HDMI port on your TV, and you’re ready to go.
- Chromecast also have the option to cast Google Play Music to Your TV. For which you have to download Google Play Music it using Android or iOS smartphone and open the app, select the cast icon, choose Chromecast from the device list, and select what you want to play.
- Chromecast also have the option to turn their television on and switch to the Chromecast’s input channel without ever touching the TV’s remote control.
- Chromecast also let users to select streaming quality either Standard, High, or Extreme quality. You can quickly and easily change the setting through the Chromecast’s Google Chrome extension or from the smartphone app.
- It also provides the option to add photos to the Background. Go to the Devices tab and select the Chromecast you want to customize. At the top-right corner, tap the menu option and select Backdrop Settings. There, you can pick a photo from Google Photos.
On the off chance that you are aware of any others that aren’t on the rundown, it would be ideal if you told us in the remarks beneath.