TikTok has quickly become one of the largest social media platforms in the world; focusing primarily on enabling aspiring musical artists to share their work via short videos.
The TikTok app is currently only available for Smartphones, which means you can not use it from a computer. However, on Windows and Mac operating systems, you can install the BlueStacks emulator that lets you use apps from the Google Play store.
Therefore, Bluestacks emulator is a resource-consuming software, we recommend you close all other programs while using any Blustack app otherwise it might lag behind.
How To Install TikTok App On Windows PC?
- First, you need to download and install the BlueStacks emulator from its official website on your PC.
- After installing BlueStacks, you’ll see the Google Play Store when you open it, then tap it and log in using your credentials.
- Once logged in, find the TikTok app and install it on the Google Play Store.
- Open the emulator TikTok app, and tap the ‘Me’ button at the bottom right corner.
- Tap Sign up and make your TikTok account or log in to your old TikTok account as well.
- You can upload or record a video on TikTok after logging in, just like you do on your smartphone with all editing effects
How To Install TikTok App On Mac?
If you are using a Mac, you can try downloading TikTok for Mac using the same method as described above. To create the proper runtime environment, you’ll still want to go through the Bluestacks emulator so things aren’t too different.
- Go ahead and install the emulator software on Bluestacks here.
- You’ll need to sign in to your Mac App Store account once it’s enabled to connect it to Bluestacks.
- Check the Mac App Store for the TikTok app; then download and install it once you find it.
- Now you should find TikTok on your Mac; go ahead and open it, and you’re all set!
If you know some other programs that enable you to do so, please feel free to leave a comment below.