Instagram owned by Facebook is a very popular social media application which is bigger than just sharing photos of your food on social media. Instagram can be used for various purposes; creating a blog, selling the goods or becoming an influence on social media.
When Instagram users first enter the site, several people, including friends, brands, celebrities, end up following them. After spending enough time on Instagram, people realize they’ve followed a lot of inactive accounts or shared meaningless material you don’t want to see.
But with one pick there’s no way to unfollow everybody on Instagram, and Instagram restricts you to about 200 unfollowings every hour.
How To Unfollow Someone On Instagram?
#Via Mobile Application
- Open Instagram application on your device.
- Now click on your Profile icon which is at the bottom right of the application.
- Then Tap My profile and select Least Interacted With or Most Shown in Feed.
- Now you can choose to Unfollow the accounts you least interact with.
- If you don’t like what they post now, or they fill your feed with endless posts, you can also choose to unfollow somebody from the Most Shown in Feed section.
#Via Web Browser
- First Sign in to Instagram and then click the Profile button.
- Now click the Following box that displays the number of people you’re following in Instagram.
- Then click the green Following button next to the first person in the list to stop following that person.
- Note: Make sure the button becomes a blue Follow button.
- Then repeat the previous step for up to 200 people that Instagram displays in the list.
- Once done Sign out of Instagram or continue to use it but don’t follow or unfollow anyone.
- Wait for about an hour and then repeat the previous steps to unfollow another 200 people until all of you have unfolded on your list.