WhatsApp Web was first launched by the organization back in January 2015, in any case, the usefulness wasn’t accessible to iPhone clients up to this point. WhatsApp has at long last added iPhone support to its WhatsApp Web customer, and we have all you have to think about setting up and utilizing the WhatsApp Web iPhone.
WhatsApp is presently accessible on the web and in a tablet application, which means it’s conceivable to, all the while get to your WhatsApp account on your telephone, tablet, workstation or PC without a hack.
How to set up WhatsApp Web iPhone ?
- First Launch WhatsApp on you iPhone and click on Settings menu.
- You will be able to find WhatsApp Web option which will be right below Tell a Friend.
- Select the WhatsApp Web option and a screen will appear with an option Scan QR Code. Click on the same.
- Next open WhatsApp Web on your Desktop/Laptop.
- A QR Code will appear on the screen of your Desktop/Laptop screen as mentioned in the link.
- Last step will be to scan the QR code with your iPhone Camera.
That’s it WhatsApp Web is setup on your Desktop/Laptop and you can mange WhatsApp on Desktop/Laptop. This gives you advantage of quickly type in messages and send it to your contacts, also you can download images, audios and videos directly on Desktop/Laptop.
The WhatsApp Web iPhone will display the chat notifications whenever you receive a new message, which is a really great feature. You also have the option to disable the same by selecting menu button and click notification sub menu. Here you will be ale to find the option to disable the notification or you can disable notification for a specific amount of time.