A Virtual Private Network or VPN broadens a private network over a public network and enables clients to send and get information crosswise over shared or open systems as though gadgets were specifically associated with the private system.
When you utilize a virtual private network you can rest guaranteed that spies and sponsors aren’t sniffing around your traffic, and your Internet Service Provider (ISP) won’t have any thought where you’re browsing or downloading, uploading, and so forth.
Regardless of whether it’s for work or personal use, be that as it may, it’s generally simple to interface with a virtual private network on your Windows 10 PC.
A virtual private network makes an encrypted passage between your gadget and a server controlled by the virtual private network service. Your web traffic goes through this passage, and it was out to the wide-open web from the virtual private network server to which you are associated.
Setup A VPN for Windows 10
We have explained the step by step instruction on how to setup a virtual private network from a windows 10.
- First click on the Network icon at the bottom right hand corner of your screen and click on Network Settings.
- Now select virtual private network and click on Add A VPN Connection and you will be prompted to enter the virtual private network details as below.
- VPN provider: Windows (built-in)
- Connection name: Tech
- Server name or address: ind.mypn.co
- VPN type: Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
- Next you need to set a Username and Password for your virtual private network connection. Which should be the same as your My Private Network account details.
- Type of sign-in info : User name and password
- User name : Username
- Password : Password
- Now you will be able to find the Network icon in the virtual private network section.
- Once you have created the virtual private network you need to enable the same. For which select the virtual private network connection that you have just created and click on Connect.
- Virtual private network will now attempt to connect to our service and if successful, the virtual private network status will change to Connected.
Note : If you entered the wrong username and password or you want to change the server name, just select the virtual private network connection again and click on Advanced Option.