Do you have WhatsApp Chat History? And want a friend, boyfriend / girlfriend or even your wife / husband to keep an eye on that? Here’s a easy trick to do without touching their phone at all.
WhatsApp is a quick messaging app, and it has many facilities, such as making voice calls, video calls, exchanging different media files and text files.
Lately this has been one of the best online video messaging applications in the world and now you can also use WhatsApp from your phone.
Fortunately, you don’t have to take advantage of the proven weakness to read WhatsApp messages from others. Forget the technological know-how involved. There are easy and convenient ways to read WhatsApp messages from others.
How To Get T WhatsApp Chat Of Others?
- First get the target phone for some time and open WhatsApp application on their device.
- Select the conversation for which you wait to see your conversation on your device and click the Menu option at the right top corner and select More and then Email Chat.
- Select the option in regards to the media, pop up “Without Media” or “Attach Media“.
- Now select Gmail and enter your email address to send the conversation.
- Finally, open your Gmail account to which you have sent the email and just download the “.txt” file.
- That’s it you will be able to find the chat history of that person.