Dark mode not just guides in battery life and low-light review, yet it additionally just looks better. WhatsApp is the most recent in the developing rundown of utilization picking up help for Dark mode.
There have been reports on dark mode for WhatsApp for very nearly a year now. Dark mode on WhatsApp was likewise seen in some beta versions. In any case, the element is yet to be taken off.
Fortunately on the off chance that you need to empower dark mode on your Android or iOS gadget, you can and here are the brisk advances that can enable you to accomplish that.
One thing that merits seeing here is that for Android clients who have the most recent Android Q beta version can just get this element empowered starting at now.
How to enable WhatsApp dark mode on iOS?
Make it necessary that the device runs on iOS 11 or later versions.
- In your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Invert Color > Smart Invert.
- Now you have now enabled dark theme across all the apps in the device.
- Then you will have to choose dark or no wallpaper for WhatsApp chat threads. Go to WhatsApp Settings > Wallpaper> None
How to enable on Android?
- Same as on iOS device, go to Settings > Display > Select theme > Dark.
- Then once the dark mode is turned on, go to Settings > About phone and scroll down to Build number and tap on it seven times.
- Now you will see a message pop-up saying Developers options is turned on. Tap on Override force-dark so that you can apply the dark theme to other apps.
- Final step will be the same that you have performed on iOS device, go to WhatsApp Settings > Wallpaper > None.
So there you have it. Regardless of whether you’re utilizing an Android or iOS gadget, you can empower mode in WhatsApp by following the previously mentioned advances.