WhatsApp is hiring!! Two out of each three representatives as of now go after their smartphone when they are searching for a job, found in a recent study.
In any case, there is an uplifting news web-based online messaging application WhatsApp is hiring for WhatsApp communications in India.
The activity is accessible in Gurgaon and New Delhi. WhatsApp is one the most the prevalent messaging applications with 1.5 billion dynamic clients.
WhatsApp Is Hiring: Job Profile Mentioned On LinkedIn
WhatsApp is hiring to lead WhatsApp’s communications in India with more than one billion clients in excess of 180 nations. This is a full-time position based in Gurgaon or New Delhi.
Our ideal candidate would be: * An energetic, optimistic self starter; * A strong advocate and storyteller, both orally and in writing; * Adaptable, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once in a hyper-growth tech company; and * A team player, who enjoys working cross-functionally with other groups at both Facebook and WhatsApp — from marketing and public policy to product, legal and the business.
Also Read Hackers Virtually Impossible to Hack Your Computer If You Follow These Tips
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with the media and opinion elites across India.
- Create and implement a long-term communications strategy for India to support WhatsApp’s brand as well as the growth of the app amongst consumers and businesses
- Manage the day to day tactics of communications in India — from proactive pitches highlighting positive uses of the product to feature launches, partnerships or marketing campaigns as well as handling issues as they arise
- Manage WhatsApp’s external PR agency
- Prepare concise, well-written briefing materials for use across the whole team, and by executives
- and Work closely with the WhatsApp team in California, as well as Facebook’s teams on the ground in India.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of communications or public relations experience. We’re also open to people wanting a career change, e.g. from journalism or public affairs
- Must be fluent in English and Deep knowledge of India.