WhatsApp Stickers have been released for both Android and iOS clients, and this new element of the Facebook owned instant messaging application will enable clients to send extraordinary stickers to their contacts all together communicate in a better way.
The WhatsApp Stickers include enabling clients to send distinctive stickers while chatting simply like its rivals, for example, Hike Messenger, Telegram, We Chat and the sky are the limit from there. It took off 12 WhatsApp stickers pack for its clients in the most recent update version 2.18.
“Whether with a smiling teacup or a crying broken heart, stickers help you share your feelings in a way that you can’t always express with words. To start, we’re launching sticker packs created by our designers at WhatsApp and a selection of stickers from other artists,” WhatsApp had said in a blog post.
Facebook-owned instant messaging application, likewise included help for third-party sticker packs to enable clients to make their very own stickers for WhatsApp.
How To Create Your Own WhatsApp Stickers ?
- First make sure you have WhatsApp up to date and download Sticker maker for WhatsApp from Google Play Store.
- Once installed open the application and you will be able to find Create A New Sticker Pack.
- Where it will ask to input the details like name and author. So select the requested details or click on Skip and click on Create.
- Now open Folder/Pack that we have just created, where you will see Tray Icon. Click on Tray Icon and you will be have the option to add from from your phone storage or select New One for sticker pack.
- Once you have have the image you need to outline the part of the image that you have uploaded.
- Then click on Yes, Save Sticker. Once done click on the Publish Sticker Pack option at the bottom right where it will ask if you want to ass the pack to the Whatsapp. So we have to just Accept it.
- Once you are completed with all these process, just open Whatsapp and under Sticker Section and look for the Sticker you have created.
- You can select the sticker and send to you WhatsApp contact.
Note: You can add upto 30 sticker in the pack and once created you will not be able to edit. You need at least 3 sticker in the pack to publish.