Possibly you have pondered Who Viewed My Facebook Profile? I know you’ve done it much time. Lamentably, you will locate no customary methods for getting the information of one’s page visitors on Facebook. Be that as it may, don’t fear! I got a few informal approaches to figure out who Viewed your Facebook profile. You don’t concentrate intensely to do that.
Facebook after effect of a data breach scandal that included a voter-profiling organization Cambridge Analytic, which accumulated the data of 50 million Facebook clients improperly to help control decision battles for Donald Trump and the master Brexit camp.
I will walk you through the entire procedure of understanding who Who Viewed My Facebook Profile. Check How to Know Who Visited My Facebook Profile Recently.
- Open Facebook in your Chrome web browser and login with your credentials.
- Now Go to your Facebook profile page by simply clicking on your name.
- Then right click anywhere on the page and select View Page Source or press CTRL + U on your keyboard.
- Press CTRL + F on your keyboard and type initialchatfriendslist and hit Enter. You will see something show in the below screen.
- In the emage where its highlighted area are IDs of users who viewed your profile most recently in descending order.
Simply copy every id one by one and paste it into your browser URL box with and hit enter to check who. You will be diverted to profile page of that client who is have viewed your profile recently. If its your friend you can ask them why did they see your profile as they are not knowing you are able to find it, that would be pretty interesting. Just try it out.
That is the manner by which you can check who viewed your Facebook profile effectively.