Wifikill APK is fundamentally a wifi community controller app. It could disable the net connection of different gadgets linked to the equal wifi community.
It is a completely useful device for wifi internet customers – the usage of which you can cut different people off shape a not unusual wifi network and allocate all the bandwidth to yourself. The app is for Android and it requires root access.
Features and Working Procedure
While wifikill Apk is enabled and your mobile is hooked up to a public wifi network, this app will make other gadgets within the equal network assume that your tool is a router.
So they will attempt to connect to the internet through you. Wifikill then drops the connections of those different gadgets.
- You can see the list of devices in the wifi network that you are using.
- WifiKill can show the data transfer rate (download, upload) of grabbed devices.
- You can monitor the network activity of any device using wifi.
- Names of the devices connected to the network are displayed.
- Most importantly, you can cut off the net connection of any device which is connected to the same wifi network as yours.
- It works on tablets too.
Tutorial for WiFiKill
- First, download the Apk file from the above links.
- Mark the tic on “unknown sources” in settings of the phone or tablet.
- Open the downloaded Apk file and install it.
- Now use the Wifikill app!