Microsoft has been flaunting Your Phone application ability to place and receive calls, and now it’s at long last landed on a significant part of Android phones and Windows 10 Insider PCs.
On Tuesday Microsoft released the most recent Windows 10 20H1 preview and declared the new element called Calls that it flaunted finally week’s Surface occasion where it disclosed its Android-powered Surface Duo due out one year from now.
This implies clients can dial a number or search your contacts to make or receive calls from their PC, without grabbing their phones to do it. As referenced before this highlights lands with Windows 10 build 18999 for Insiders (20H1), however, in case you’re on the stable version, despite everything you’ll need to hold up some time before you can try it.
Your Phone’s Calls feature supports the accompanying:
- Answer incoming calls on your PC.
- Initiate calls from your PC using in-app dialer or contact list.
- Decline incoming phone calls on your PC with custom text or send directly to your phone’s voicemail.
- Access your recent call history on your PC. Clicking on a specific call will auto-populate the number within the dialer screen.
- Transfer calls between your PC and phone.
A large portion of these highlights including the calling abilities are not prone to be upheld with iPhones or iOS due to the secured idea of the operating system.